- Talk show host: Host/creator of the television series, Extraordinary Women TV with Shannon Skinner, a show for women about success, achievement and making a difference, as seen on Rogers TV Toronto and syndicated world-wide online. Shannon is soon to launch a new exciting project, stay tuned!
- Inspirational Speaker: feminine leadership, change and communication.
- Writer – contributor to The Huffington Post, Infinity Magazine, and many other publications. Topics include: creativity, travel, lifestyle, business, feminine leadership. I write article Shannon’s Travel Bag: Travel Tips for Women.
- Author of The Whispering Heart: Your Inner Guide to Creativity, a how-to guide on unleashing creativity and living an extraordinary life.
- Actor: Principal role in Motives & Murders (TV series)
- Award-Winning: Recipient of the University of Saskatchewan, College of Arts & Science’s Alumni of Influence Award 2014.
- Organizations I belong to:
- Women in Film & TV (WIFT)
- Academy of Canadian Cinema & Television
- Oxford and Cambridge Society of Toronto
- Centre for Media and Celebrity Studies (Media Expert)
- Education: studied creative writing at University of Oxford, film studies and public relations at Ryerson University, and received my B.A. from the University of Saskatchewan.
- Hobbies: Studying to be a Wine Specialist, learning French and photography.
- Sheepdog lover!
Watch my interviews at ExtraordinaryWomenTV.com
In the news, click here.
For more information about me, click here